Transive is building a new travel platform for SME’s to be launched in early 2019. Aimed at growing organisations throughout the UK, the new platform – TRAQ – will combine personalised, professional service with easy-to-use booking and management tools.
TRAQ will operate in partnership with Amber Road, a leading UK travel management company. The TRAQ platform and booking app will provide simple, intuitive interfaces to the great range of services Amber Road provides.
After a fast sign-up by a company owner or team member, individuals travellers will be able to quickly provide some important details about themselves and download the TRAQ app. The app is where travellers will be able to make and change bookings or quickly get assistance from Amber Road.
Key benefits for TRAQ users will include:
- Save money
- know that you will always get the best available price
- know that if fares drop after you’ve booked you will enjoy the lower price too (long-haul)
- save your company money by releasing your time and your team’s time to do more productive things than research and make travel bookings
- Peace of mind
- know you are on top of duty-of-care obligations to your travelling team members
- know that your company has done the best it can for your travelling team members
- Get benefits
- gain/provide access to the kind of benefits that booking on our own won’t necessarily provide
- choose whether the traveller or company get the benefit
- get access to travel professional expertise without paying the usual transaction and management fees
- get automatic flight delay compensation
All users will get personalised service from a named, focused travel professional within the Amber Road team.